THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 19, 2009

Bad day in my life

19/10
A bad day, bad mood in my life
All is sooo bad
Didn't so bad be4
I juz using my new hp a week onli
Now the day, my hp button cannt press it at all
I feel so pekcek about tat
I angry until crying at tat time
It cannt press start at last nite already
But i no wonder 2day cannt press it at all
I very hate it !!
Make me cry, angry, no mood at all
After tat, my grandmum is bring me go out
i juz using my little sis be4 hp nokia 5300
when i juz in the sim card
It is already low battery
At tat time, my fire is burning again
after bek, i juz charging it
Actually, i plan studying at noon
But all is bcz no ppl at home
I onli can choose folo my grandmum go out
I was sooo angry about tat
juz using it 1 week onli
Now cannt use, make me sooo pekcek
Make me crying
Make me no mood
Make me angry-ing
I feel so tired about tat, i juz dont 1 all the bad things always around me
I really sooo tired
I cannt tahan already
At last, i crying
no freedom in my life
angry-ing everyday in my life
Bad things around me always
Mood sooo bad everyday
I soo tired, i dont 1 my life always lik tat again
Really feel so tired
I juz can wait a day tat i gt a little bit freedom

0 comments: