THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 26, 2010

Grandmum's Birthday Dinner

25/4
2day is my Grnadmum B'day
And my aunt's is celebrate a b'day dinner 4 her
Happy Birthday To Grandmum !
Although tat day i am soo tired
All the photos tat day captured, my face is soo ' CHAN ' ==
Morning Elder sis is fetch us go BTCC 4 training, and we having Mcd breakfast be4 goin.
Then bek Dad is bring us go TESCO having Pizza Hut.
Until 6, we all is preparing 2 goin Grandmum's dinner
The stage.
Me & 2nd sis : Godmum & Elder sis

Godmum : Elder sis : Me
WITH BABY ZEN Baby Zen's mum & 2nd sis

Hoay Ping : 2nd sis : Me : Elder sis
Godmum's mother : Godmum : Elder sis : 2nd sis : Me : Little sis
The Look of me on tat day
The look of 2nd sis * She is wearing dressssss hahaha

All of us wif Grandmum

The cake & the flowers

Happy Birthday Grandmum !
When reach until home, the first thing tat i do is bath then slp.
I too tired already, no energy anymore.

0 comments: