THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Exam start from tomorrow

25/5
Before the examination
I feel scared & excited
Cause i was worrying about my BM paper 1 & 2 will how ?
I will dead on this 2 papers or nt ?
Of cause that i was soo hope the paper on tomorrow will be not so hard
I'm worry about my novel & komsas
PAPER 2 only.
I scared i can't pass on it
If i can't pass on this, then how is my PMR ?
I force myself everyday must study all the subjeks that i dislikes
But i know i can't concentrate on this all that i dislikes subjeks
I will try my best !!
This day i was soo lazy !!
When every times, i back from school.
I also will tell if myself, that later i cannot lazy anymore
I must go study BM !!
Hafal all the Tema, persoalan, Latar Tempat & Masa Etc...
But at last i only will take out the maths practise books 4 a revision
And this day also busy to done finish the folio & pass up
Although my Geo Folio is not yet done finish 1,
I only can use myself hand & writing the last 3 paper then pass up it.
If i still dont want to pass up, i will be no marks on my PMR
Sumtimes will feel pressure that i always force myself
Hmm, and now..
I only can say with myself & all my dear is..
Good Luck all my dear friends !!
GAMBATEH !!
I Love You all my dear friends !
Forever & forever !! muackss

0 comments: