THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally

12/10
Guysss ! I'm here !
Finally, said ' Goodbye ' to my PMR
PMR is make me busy all the days
Just finished the PMR, we are bringing a happy mood to going back
We having many funny matter in this year
I like ' YOU '
The YOU is form 3 means
I didn't got regret all the things that i do it now
And i also not regret joining a siao-ness group
They all are giving me the love
You guys are funnyyyy
My life include with you all
i really is never got one day is boring at school
Because you guys is make me laugh at everyday
Espeacially swimming pool, he really is a joking man
Nice at all, although his mouth is so liked to saying people
But he is not the bad at all
Everytimes i'm got problem, is you all girls helped me to solve it
During the PMR days, i'm enjoyed the 5 days
Time is passing fast, the most important is the moment.
And now just wishing all the form 3 students will get a good result
And i wish i can same class with you all next year ! <3

0 comments: