THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 2, 2010

好young生活营

27-28/11
Camp !! Have a longer times not going
I miss the year i was standard 6 to over night at Penang Kaikan
And i met back a friend that i knew her at 2004
I sleeping together with her, and i chatting together with her until midnight
We are discussing many things between our own matters
I really very miss it !!
I likes camping, hopes got again
But i felt sad because i missed rainbow training day * =(
Sorryyyyy ! Please forgive me. =(
And that day Elder sister is back from KL with her BF too
And i missed a day together with them going to play too
But i really likes the camp, and knew a new friend at there
And until night we got BBQ and children performances
And then, the next day we gonna going hiking at Taman Negara
Am i so childish ? xD

The schedule * Get scared when saw must be woke up at 7am
The bed is not enough for us, some of us must sleep on the floor.

' Selamat Datang Ke Taman Negara '
The monkey is all using by green things. Creative !

I am so afraid about the bird's head will broken.
Because the bird is just using a line and do it one.

The landscape of there
My mom.

That's me !!
There is still got a lot of pictures at my K'mom there
Waiting her to bring for me
Will be upload at here soon !
A great camp and it let me learning many things

0 comments: