THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a surprise

15/1
What a surprise for all of us !
Dad is going KL to bought the shoe rack come back
And dad is coming back from KL at 2am
That time i was stayed at my room to ready going to bed
Suddenly, mom come in and said,
Wei, go my room sleep with me. Elder sister is come already
Then i get shocked said Huh ??
Mom said, she come with Leslie.
Then i said, HUH ?????
Going to living room and see, oh my god !!
Really is coming !!!!
And i need to go sleep together with my mom. ==
My aunt is said, elder sister keep holding that 2 things to take photo. hahaha
Aunt with elder sister

Taken by Joanne Lok ! xD
Taken by Joanne Lok also At prangin Home Recipe having lunch

Ignore my face. ==

Always called people to take photo with her. =1st avenue

Big hanger that she didn't saw before.


Day 2 - 16/1


Butterwoth Queensbay


0 comments: