THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Second time of examination

21.5.2011



After a while, Examination second time is coming

And i gonna stop all the fun extertainment and starting study

Seeing the calender and told it to myself

: " Is still left two more weeks, never mind ! Study at next week also can "

Everyday i was doing the same things

After school and back to home take nap until 6.30pm

Then going to tuition, i was so tired about tuition anymore

It make me need to take nap at everyday noon

I'm also lazy to studying after back from tuition

So, i just can say that this time exam, my result will be so bad

The most sad is Account !!

I didn't finished it, i really very regret to count for it so long

No eyes to see it, and get ready to have a lower marks in the class



The subject i most likes it.

The day of 2nd sister back from Kedah


The things that my sister study

Perdagangan

At first, i will feel that perdagangan is hard

But it is not hard actually. ^^
I can see my face is damn ' CHAN '

I ' LOVE ' Perdagangan ! The entertainment of mine. xD

0 comments: