THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New hairstyle>>Frens<<

3/4
~new hairstyle**my frens**~
the new hairstyle..*my frens
WAWA hairstyle...
so cute...
hahaz...
they ar both of them...

meng & karine
when cut finish hair time...
Meng...
meng hair was so special...
n look so mature...




2day i was bring hp 2 skul...
bcz my fren ask me bring...
so i bring it go 2 skul..
n they wanna send sumthing 2 me...
then call me help them put at fs...
i'm so scared my hp will rampas by women killer...



me & meng**pig


Me & karine
the cuttie hairstyle of her...

Meng wif the cuttie hair of her...

Chiung ting & meng
Chiung ting was bek!!
so happy...
hope she never change skul...
Sock wai & meng
2day bring hp go 2 skul was so dangerous!!
OMG..
scared spotcheck..
if get rampas by disiplin teacher will never get bek hp...
anyway..
so happy can take photo wif my best frens!!


0 comments: