THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 27, 2009

Cross-country Race

28/3
~cross-country race~
me wake up in a early morning...
i eat mee 4 my breakfast...
7sumthing juz goin 2 skul meet my frens them...
we form 2 & form 3 is the last 1..
so we muz wait til 8sumthing...
teacher call us all sitting down wait..
karine candid's shot
hui teng candid's shot
when 8.30 we juz goin 2 field there...
at tat time teacher was catch hp nw..
but at last me ar lucky...hehe..
when 9sumthing is our form 2 & form 3...
me n my frens juz walk onli..
didn't run oso..
n we meet our frens at a place too..

karine & me**shadow

karine . me . hui teng **shadow

we walk onli oso muz 1 hours...haiyo...

at last..we ar reach!!

my frens them was rest at there...

karine candid's shot again...keke...

when kar sheng was chatting sumthing karine was hate time...hahaz...

when wanna bek time me help karine take a photo up..



What a happy cross country race!!

0 comments: