THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 14, 2009

Combine

13/8
YEAH!!
receive a new present again..haha..
is a Tupperware water bottle..
it is blue colour..
love it so much..
Thanks Mum..
Thanks a lot..thx very much..
Tupperware * Mum
13/8
RUBIKS!!
i start plve 2 plying tis..
damn love plying tis nw..
feel so fun..haha..
n i gt a fren so pro plying tis..
OMG..can't believe so pro..
juz 2min seetle all..
AHHH!!
i 1 learn hw 2 settle all..
i juz knw one side..hehe..
14/8
I love friday..
n i love 14/8 tis day..
bcz i goin Sunshine wif my frens after skul..
i feel so scared when i goin there..
bcz i scared my father or my grandmother saw it..
when goin there..
juz goin ' Bread r us ' buy a bread 2 eat first..
bcz i am so hungry..
then goin ' Body Glove ' buy wallet 4 my fren..
but it is too expensive le la..
juz wallet RM49.90
at last i didn't buy it..
then i saw a pant so beautiful at ' Body Glove '
u all knw hw much is it ?
RM 149.90
OMG !! so expensive..
all the things at there so expensive..
but tat pant real is so beautiful..
after tat..i goin little shop buy my things first..hehe..
then i goin a shop buy wallet first..
haha..tis so cheap..
onli RM 10..cheap leh..
but tat is blue colour..T.T
so poor tat i gt a wallet adi..haizz..
when giv tat 4 my fren..
tat he feel so surprise..haha..
then i goin buy a necklace 4 my sis..
then goin buy my favourite 雪花冰..
miss it so much nie..
Milk 雪花冰
then goin bek skul..
but when goin bek skul juz 1o'clock nie..
still early..
then i n sum my frens chatting at there..
until 1.30 lik tat..
onli call my grandmother cum fetch me..hehe..
What a happy day in my life..
Hope gt next time again..

0 comments: