THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holidays

25/8
Booo !!
I'm here..
Holidays is feel so boring..
And my Big sis is cum bek 2 penang..*clap hand
but she is miss her plane at monday..hahahaha..
anyway..juz welcum her bek..
but i feel so wonder is..
She is didn't bring her new handbag..haha..
tis time she cum bek everyday always raining..
wanna goin out oso cannt..
so hard..zzz
and she is so siao about her tat game..
dono what game lai..
My big sis laptop..
here internet line is nt gud..
so she is bring her laptop always ask my dad..
then my dad doin tis 4 her..
haha..cool..
28/8
2day is raining again..arrggg..
can't goin out 4 shopping..
i was many months didn't goin out shopping already..
tis is a gud chance tat let me goin out shopping wif my sisterss..
RAINING !! AHHHH !!
pekcek nie..
but i oso gt goin out 4 shopping wif sisters la..hehe..
gud news here 4 myself is..
i gt a new skul bag 4 myself leh..
but tat is nt blue colour..haizz..
hard 2 find..
goin ' Body Glove ' buy a skul bag..
nt bad oso..
is a green colour..nvm la..
next time if my skul bag rosak again..
i will buy blue colour..hahaha..
n we everyday at home plying ' Cho Dai Di '

0 comments: