THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 24, 2009

For december b'day buddies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
22/12

Happy birthday 4 Wei Ling. =)
23/12
Happy Birthday 4 Chiung Ting
When 2008, i wif her was so gud
But nw she transfer 2 other skul already. =(
Our meet & 2gether times ar so less
Juz sumtimes she phone me when nite 2 chatting wif me about her things
And then, i will telling her about my things too
I hope i will meet u soon
And is soo longer time didn't take a photo 2gether wif u already
Missing u so much. * Miss u everyday
Anyway, happy birthday !
And hope u will happy everyday.
2008 * Her dress is dirty, i wif her at toilet agak 1 hours ++


2008 * Merdeka day
2008 * Merdeka day wif all the frens


25/12


Happy Birthday 4 Candy Lee !

Happy birthday !
I get a gud distance wif her when tis year
She sumtimes so siaoo, sumtimes so funny
I lik 2 join her all the times
And she is invite me 2gether celebrate her b'day at 24/12
but i can't goin 2 join them 2gether =(
I hope i can goin oso
But . . . so sry.
* Candy, pls 4giv me. =( *
But i feel happy tat i can knw about u
And getting a gud distance wif u at tis year
Happy birthday !
Hope u will gt a gud & happy memories on tis year b'day
30/12
Happy Birthday Sze Ying !
Happy birthday !!
I miss her so muchh.
I rmb tat 2008, i wif u ar sooo gud
We 2gether goin ur hse,2gether goin plying,2gether late 4 skul,2gether be a prefect at 2008,2gether studying etc.
But nw, all ar changing
I can't meet u at a short times already
I miss u so much
I hope i can goin out wif u soon
Happy Birthday !!

0 comments: