THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My day

5/12
2day is my day
Morning is follow-ing my mum go visit my relative
After tat, having lunch at there onli bek
When bek, juz on9 a while
Then dad say 1 bring us goin out 4 shopping
At first, i tot my dad is bring us goin PC fair
but is nt
He is bring us goin Sunshine Square
I was long time didn't go there shopping adi
I rmb last year my new year clothes & shoes is bought at there
Then my dad is buy his pants & shoes all total can say is RM 300 lik tat
And we walk around toys there
I saw a rubiks cube 3x3 one
It cost RM 10.90 * Cheap le la
Then i take it & say wif my dad i 1 it
At last he oso buy it 4 me, hehehe
And i buy a B'day card.
My dad finish buy his things
Then is turn me, hahaha
I walk around Body Glove there
I love their clothes soo much
Then i buy a simple & nice T-shirt at Body Glove
And buy one 4 my 2nd sis oso
then is time 2 goin bek & having our dinner at Long Bui
Today is my DAY ! * hahahaha
I wif my little sis * Inside the fitting room

1. Body Glove T-shirt * 2nd sis is black one
2. Rubiks Cube * Love it soo much
Feel happy tat i bought a T-shirt 4 myself.
Hope gt next time, hahaha
Today really is my day


0 comments: