THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 22, 2010

230110

23/1
A sat life 4 me, but it still nid go 2 skul 4 study-ing
feel luckily tat 2day my skul is bz sumthing tat they cooking competition
Soo, the first 4 period no nid study
We juz sitting at canteen listening the new year song
Feel boring when sitting at there
And sumbody is giv me plane harr, hahaha
Then me, Iris & Ginna goin toilet 4 take photossss. =D
We take quite many photos oso
Weird or nt ?
2 little cute GINNA * Ginna & Iris *

Iris & me * Mirror so dirty



After tat, we feel bored
Then we goin 4 c the competition
Soo hot when tat time
Then we goin beside the basketball under the tree sitting at there 4 chatting
Then Iris take out the phone 4 take photos again, hehe


Me & Iris

Ginna & Me

Couple. . . xD * Wei Ling & Wen *
RING!!!!! is recess time
We all is eating economy rice, onli ginna 1ppl didn't gt eat. hahaha
then we goin bek sitting under the tree 4 chatting & plying ' Ham burger '
When around 11sumthing, teacher is calling us goin bek our class
then we chatting in the class again
But the most PRO & GENG is . . .
Iris suddenly chatting the phone inside the class
Really is scared tiok me
But luckily tat is no teacher inside the class, hahaha
Then we goin the 3rd floor taking photoss again & again
Iris & Me

Ginna & Me
Li Ying, Mei Chin, Ginna, Me & Iris



Then go bek class, Loon them is saying the ghost story at there, zzz
Make me soo lonely at there, bcz i dont 1 hearing the story.
I will can't slp when nite. TT
But 2day quite happy oso & boring oso gt, hehe.

0 comments: