THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sensei & Cultural Night

2/1
Welcome 2010 ! * Wave
2day is our sensei Birthday.
I should at here say ' Happy Birthday ' 4 u sensei
2day is a cultural night
we reach there about 1.30
then start make up-ing
Until 4.30 we try stage, Then agak 6 having our dinner
Then goin chanting 2gether
After chanting, we need 2 go bek our room
And we ar take many many photosss at tat time
When turn us 2 perform tat time
All of us ar feel so excited
But we oso gud on our dance. =)
Until modern dance tat time, i wanna go in IPA 2 add oil wif them
But too bad tat cannt go inside =(
Here is sum photos tat we taken 2gether
Godmother & 2nd sis
2nd sis

Alex & 2nd sis * I knw my hair so luan. ==

Yu Lian

Yu Lian & Pei pei

Rou Woei

Rou Woei & Rounie

Rounie & Yu Lian

Rounie & Hui Nee

Yu Lian, Rounie & Pei pei * Look at my face

Hui Nee, Yu Lian, Kim Hiang, Hui Jia, Rounie & Pei pei

Us again. =)

All of us wif Kai Beng

Finale

Group photo time

R A I N B O W !!
Is my home. =P

0 comments: