THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My EXAM dayss

During my exam-ing days
9/3
Math, Science, Bahasa Melayu & English
Math
Why i was soo careless about sum question ?!!
i was regret tat i didn't go check again n again. =(
Every question i oso do soo long, but at last i was so careless !!
Science
Be4 the SC exam, i hav doin revision many times.
But the SC test let me feel Section A is ok, but Section B HARD.
My SC marks is 62% onli.
I feel still bad.
Bahasa Melayu
Many ppl oso say hard.
Actually i oso feel hard, i worrying tat i will pass on tis subjek ?
I hope will pass oso.
English
Tis time English test, i feel easy.
I wonder tat gt one page soo hard.
But the 5 questions of tat page, i correct all. @@
I get 33 question correct, but i nt sure i can get A or nt yet.
My target of tis subjek, i wanna get above 90%
10/3
Kemahiran hidup, Sejarah, Geografi & Bahasa Cina
Kemahiran Hidup
I was quite hate tis subjek.
Bcz it has many things nid 2 study, so i very dislike.
The test gt sum question is last year 1.
But i hope i can pass, if nt i nid 2 do the correction until KI SIAO !
Sejarah
My most hate subjek !!!!
Form 1 until nw oso dislike 1
Didn't gt one times is LIKES !
* Nothing 2 say about tis subjek *
Geografi
Form 3 geografi gt abit hard.
but i gt try 2 doin. hehe
The last min let me done finish all of tis questions !
Bahasa Cina
Tis subjek can say is i everytimes oso soo careless on tis subjek
bcz my Chinese nt soo gud.
Many of my frens oso nt soo sure about the ans.
Can say is hard. =(
Tomorrow is Moral & Sivik
Tis 2 subjeks no nid study 1 oso can.
hahaha.

0 comments: