THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Year Day 15

28/2
Day is passing until soo fast.
Is gonna 2 say Goodbye wif my CNY day. =(
2day is the last day of New Year
Is goin aunt's hse celebrate. * Another one aunt
When at Jelutong padang waiting sis.
I was wearing a white cloth & skirt

When reach is eat 1st, bcz i am sooo hungry.
I likes the tom yam mihun. nice !!!!
The little cuttie cat of my cousin them. * My cousin them found the little cat at road side.

Me & my another one niece Shi Ling

2nd sis is feeding them drinking milk.

She is look lik a kid on tis 4 photos.

Shi Ling wif sis

She is feel soo sleepy, bcz morning she is woke up earlier.

When slping. ZZZZ


Bek at 7, feel hot when tat time.
And feel boring when tat time.
soo i goin 2 seeing my mum them gambling

Nite is goin SF 2 buy sumthings.
the center photo, my sis do rosak sumthing at there. hahaha

Sis & me * Plying BLUB ! hahaha

Goodbye my CNY day ! * wave hand =(

0 comments: