THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Brand new.

23.11.2011



I'm apologize that i have been not updating for a long time. There was all just because of the internet line lagging every times. OK ! Don't talking about that. Everyone must be want to know how recently i am. Before a week was happened a lot of matters that is unhappy & sad. A lot of the problems facing. I got a feeling want to give up all the problems surrounding of me. And also got a feeling dont wanna attend any events, activities. At the same time, i feel so sorry to someone and all the peoples. When thinking want to give up the time of that, really is the bad and wrong way i'm walking. I promised with a person i'm respect always, a brand new Joanne Lok will be coming out in December. I will be stay strong when all the problems is coming soon on me. No one ! Nothing can flatten me !! Although every year i will be go straighten my hair and stay long hair. But now, i want to change a new look. Ehh. ... But i will be straighten my hair. :D




Before.

After.




0 comments: