THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 17, 2011

December

17.12.2011



Finally, I can so free sit down in front of my laptop to blogging. Did anyone know what did i busy before the days and weeks ? Before that, I am damn busy because of meetings. Everyday busy for the High School Training Camp prep meet. But i didn't mind for too many meetings for me, and also didn't blame anyone to gave me a lot of meetings. Is just because all of this meetings, it let me grow up again and again. It let me learn for a lots. I just feel tired and not enough for sleep. Everyones because of this training camp giving a lot of energy, times. Between this, we facing a lot of problems. In my life, I meet a person that is so pro. Enn Hooi ! I really is so admired you. I hope i will be like you in one day. Maybe the day is not coming yet. I'm wait for you coming and i catch you ! :D Life is beautiful, Year 2012 ! I got feeling tell me, more problems coming soon. And i will be more tired. Dont worry ! I will be stay tough. :)

0 comments: