THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 7..Perform at Lebuh Acheh

Day 7
~perform at Lebuh Acheh~
i wake up in a early morning...
then juz help my 2nd sis tie up hair...
she always luan here pain there pain...
so very luan...

when i help my 2nd sis tie up hair time..



when 12sumthing...
me goin kaikan by siew yan car...
we practise our dance a while lik tat...
then start our make up...



when we finish our make up...
we goin lebuh acheh by bus...
there ar many ppl...

when trying the stage..





when finish trying our stage...
we juz bek 2 our rest place...
what a gud rest place 4 us...
we sum at there slp..sum at there take photo wif frens...

sisters...me n my 2nd sis...

rounie n me...

kexin n my 2nd sis...

4 of them..
2nd sis . kexin . joanne . rounie
until 5sumthing...
is time 2 having our dinner...
we wait til 7.30...
is time 2 start our performance...

when started time...
then is fashion show..michelle...
walking on the road...
guanjie & angelia
the malay wedding show..

dono their name...hehe...
the chinese wedding show...

ah siew aunt & my godmother

yeejun & ah zoo

joanne's father n us...

kexin . rounie . huinee . me . peipei

4 of us...
huinee . me . kexin . peipei

4 of us n foohoe...


at last,we finish our performance...

there ar us...

0 comments: