THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine day

14/2
~valentine's day`a hot day too~
morning was goin 2 skul...
but me feel so weird...
at skul many ppl cum...
feel so very weird...
til 11.55...
is bek time...
me n my frens drink sum juice...
then me alone walking bek home...
me reach til home agak 1230 lik tat...
a while onli...
2nd sis calling 4 my mum...
call my mum go MBS fetch her bek...
then my mum say 2gether go fetch little sis n 2nd sis bek le...
then 2gether go mum mum...
wah...
farlim was so jam...
we jam at sunshine there oso gt 5min...
so cham ah...
then mum call 4 2nd sis say...
u go inside 2 skul wait ya..
go fetch little sis 1st...
then go fetch 2nd sis...
n what a hot day...
so veryyy hot...
when already fetch 2nd sis time...
i'm so hot...

tis face style doin by me...

2nd sis flower...
ppl dont 1 ka giv her eh...
haha
OMG...
i hav no comment wif tis....

hahaz..
what a funny face...
at last...
i saying...
Happy Valentine Day
4 u all...

0 comments: