THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentineis Day present...

15/2
~my valentine's day present~
sunday morning was goin 4 practise...
2day we all wif new member 2gether practise...
we start our practise 10sumthing...
end at 1sumthing...
then i receive my valentine day present...
2nd sis feel so weird...
y my bag will lik gt sumthing so big inside my bag...
then me,2nd sis n siew yan godsis inside the car...
always talking about tis thing...
they ask me...
gt receive valentine day present or nt??
then me say gt ah...
juz nw ka receive nie...
then so jin zhang n always call me nw open...
then me n them say...
when reach home ka open...
when reach til home...
dad bring little sis go tuition 1st...
then bring us go mum mum...
bek til home 3sumthing le...
then me open my valentine day present slowly n silent...
i scared mum n dad suddenly cum in...
2nd sis was at beside c...


when open...
whats a little cute pig...
so cute...
i dono wanna giv him what...
think liao wanna giv him what...
hehez...
tis is my valentine's day present...

0 comments: