THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 8, 2009

7/3
~plying pirates toys~
when noon time..
me was studying my science..
then dad say 1 go kai kai...
dad fetch us goin 2 teaco kai kai..
n dad buy the pirate toys 4 little sis oso...
lookk...
2nd sis face so yam nie..
hahaz...
when bek til home..
little sis open her pirate toys n plying..
hahaz...loook...
i'm doin siao things...
hahaz...
2nd sis take dad hp 2 take photo up..
n doin her face again...
after tat,we gt record video me n little sis fight 1..
me n 2nd sis fight oso gt...
u all c??
but i nt dare 2 put up..
bcz 2nd sis will let me die 1..
hehez...
8/3
sunday morning i was goin 2 dancing training...
goin there,feel abit bored..
haizz..
2nd sis was nt coming..
bcz she gt many things nt yet study finish...
so she is nt goin 2gether wif me...
when 4.30..
2nd sis is goin tuition at farlim..
mum fetch her go..
when til 6.30 lik tat...
2nd sis was finiz her tuition...
dad drive his car goin 2 fetch bek 2nd sis..
i feel boring inside the car...
so i take photo wif little sis...



0 comments: