THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tired day & funny

15/3
~tired & funny~
morning i was goin training at tambun...
training til my leg so pain...
cham nie~
when reach until home already 2sumthing..
then walk in 2nd sis room...
will c her at there slp lik a pig...
bcz she goin camp of Relay For Life...
a whole nite she didn't slp...
bek til home her eye lik panda...
then dad call 2nd sis wake up 2gether go eat pizza...
but 2nd sis say she nt hungry...
at last she oso wake up...
bek til home lik 2.30 leh..
my leg feel so pain nw...
sit oso so hard 2 sit...

my mum wearing my hat 2 doin sum cuttie face...
2nd sis wanna slp...
but me nt let her slp...
hehez...
when 8sumthing dad fetch us go mum mum...
then bek til home...
me go wash my hair...
my hair will so hard 2 dry...2nd sis was enjoy 2 watch her favourite show...
黑角
i'm was nt so lik 2 watch tat show...
then me stand into the box...
call my 2nd sis take the photo up...
kekez...
TADA!
me!!
look so small...rite??

0 comments: