THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 31, 2009

H1N1

29/7
~Present~
Hahahaha..i'm here..
2 days no on9..
all is bcz lazy..
n line gt abit siao siao..
n tis day i receive my present..
by my 2nd sis..
'Baby milo'..
*Thanks a lot.
'Baby milo' T-shirt. *2nd sis
31/7
~H1N1~
Oh no! Oh no!
i receive tis new at yesterday..
at first,i nt believe tis is real..
i feel tat is gt ppl plying me..
but after tat,many my frens is sending about tis new 4 me..
n my fren Meng is asking me..
" Is tat real ? "
n i start believe tis things..
n i telling my mum..
my mum is calling me drink more water..
so i am thinking 1 go 2 skul or nt..
at last,i oso go..
n i saw gt a lot ppl wearing MASK at skul..
2day i oso unlucky..
about tat teacher KOMALA..==
nw is thinking monday 1 go skul or nt ?
juz scared homeworks a lot..
then can't done finish it..
when bek til home..
i feel so nt well..
feel gt abit headache & stomach nt well..
i think is about tat coffee..haha..
n i calling my 2nd sis help me bought MASK 4 me..
i need a MASK nw..
tat is so dangerous..
n my skul is gt 8 ppl lik tat fever..
n nt sure yet is kena H1N1 or nt..
Must wear a MASK when goin out.
Hey frens.
giv me sum comment about tis 2 pic..
hw is tat ? Is tat nice ?
1st time smile til lik tat..
giv me sum comment ya..^^
Hope H1N1 will be dissappear soon..

0 comments: