THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 24, 2009

My 15 years old B'day

24/7
~B'day~
HELLO !! my frens..
long time no updated my blog already..psps ya..
actually 2day is nt my b'day..
is my frens celebrate 4 me early..
I'm feel so happy about my frens treat me so gud & so sayang me..
n i wonder my grandmother allow me at skul until 1sumthing..
tat is can't believe..haha..
n i must say thanks 4 my frens..
bcz they ar treat me so gud everytimes..*Thanks
okok..skip tis..
When reach skul,i juz straight go 2 chinese student class..
listening the teacher talk talk talk..
Boring..
but i keep plying wif ying..haha..
Then is subjek of KH..
n i geting scold of my KH teacher..
but i feel i did wrong anything of tat..
then bek 2 class..
Me,ginna,wei ling & wen..
we plying a game..
tis game make my hand so painful..OMG !
See..me & ginna hand is becum red colour..TT
The time pass so fast..tat is 12sumthing..
then me,ginna & lee rong goin skul outside having mocca 珍珠奶茶..
it's taste gud..
i belanja ginna & lee rong drink oso..

The wallet of Loon Wei ling Me..Same wallet we hav..

What Wen doin at there? study ? impposible..haha..

Ching is giv me a surprise..but i get cheat of them about tat cake..haha..

My B'day cake..Chocolate..guess hw much of tis cake..

My pose is too funny le la..==''

Candy is trying 2 cut the cake..but at last is Loon cut the cake..haha..

The time is early oso..i help the Aunty 2 sell drinks..haha..
n we ar plying water on tat time oso..pity all of us clothes is wet at all..

n i belanja Puan See,My form teacher,Puan wong & my all frens eat cake..

Thanks !! Wish myself ' Happy Birthday '

Thanks Sian,Wen,Qiang,Loon,Steven Ong,Ching,Candy,Rachel,,Ginna,Lee Rong,Wei Ling,Chun Yang..^^


0 comments: