THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 13, 2010

Beach with Sister's friends

27/8
2nd sis is back from UUM with her friends
Because she is make until her friend laptop got virus
So she bring it back to let my dad fixed it
And she also bring a friend that is from Pahang
And they are calling her Ah Bing, she is cutee
A friend from penang, named Shu Hwa
They are friendly at all the times
That day they are going to beach, and i am following go too, xD
They are come back from Kek Lok Si
Having tomyam Cha mihun at my house

And the driver is my 2nd sis

At first, we are going to F.O.S
And then having tea break at Secret Recipe


2nd sis with Shu Hwa


Cheese cake with me, Yummmyyy
After shopping at Gurney
Then we going to Toy Museum beach
She feel hot although that we are walking to the beach in a hot weather
Did you all seen my 2nd sis eye ? hahaha
Our name, the love is drawing by Bing
She is wanna to doing a leg shape of her at there
But the sand is too hard. hahaha

In a beautiful garden.
Us !! Shu Hwa said, she looked soo sad.
Actually she is finding some beautiful shell. hahaha

She is always doing the funny action


Shu Hwa with me


2nd sis is wanna climb to the high stone that she saw
Then i scolding her that, later fell down dont cry !

I am so scared when i climb to the high stone. TT
Shu Hwa with me again


Their 333

The shadow and our leg


It is really a happy moment that for us
And i feel happy that i am going beach again ! yohoooo
hahahah, why am i soo high hur ?!! ><

0 comments: