THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Peace Proposal

6/9
Peace proposal is let me learning about many things
And i was duty at 5/9 and 6/9
Two days also at night
Although sunday night is boring
But i do enjoyed and siao-ing with Shi Hong, Ming Jie, Winnie and Sean Khai
Shi Hong is make me and Ming Jie laugh non stop about that action
and Monday night is many peoples
We are busy until like a bee
And i am narrate until no sound anymore already
But it is a moment make me so happy
I hopes it will not stop, continue at all the times
And Peace proposal let me learning
Nuclear Weapons is bad for us, and it will boom our country 1/3
It's really let me learning many things. =)

Likesss this !
We all are ready to take photo already, But Ming Jie is still keeping laughing non stop at there. hahaha
Add in our Ai Li ! xD
me and my 2nd sis is siao-ing with her.
When i am not yet go for the duty
And i'm see the paper that duty with me together persons
And i am start feel it will be so boring
But at last, the truth is not the imagine of mine
It is soo siaooo and happy !!

0 comments: