THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busying

29/9
Hi, all the girls and boys !
I have longer time didn't got update my blog
Is because this few days is busying to prepare my coming soon PMR examination
And i also didn't got touched my laptop many days too
I just using phone to tweet and facebook some free times
Recently was together with classmates at class to studying
I am the first time, saw my classmates so hardworking to bring the books come to school study
It is the first time ! really is the first time
I like the moments that we study together seriously
Sometimes even i am so stupid not understand the questions
They will do helped me and teached me all the times
I dont want to touched my laptop is because i will knew that
When i touched my laptop that minute start
I won't stop, i will be continue to online online online and online until whole days no need to study
That's why i dont wanna to online
It will affect my study times too
I will tell myself ! Joanne Lok ! Cannot to be like that lazy and not seriously anymore !
This is not the time for you like that anymore !
This is the time for you to study want !!
And i will treasure the times for study everyday
i won't waste it the times to use it for ONLINE !
NOOOO
Just left 6 days for me to learning and study
I must be treasure it at all
Dont want to set a target that want get how many A's
Just do the best i can at PMR
Gambateh !
My all the friends and girlss
I love you all !

0 comments: