THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 21, 2011

English kenshukai

26.6.2011



English Kenshukai !

When i heard ' English Kenshukai '

My first opinion is not going & not intersting at all

And i planning to go rainbow training want

But i was forcing by my sisters to going

Due both of them wanna stayed back until 5pm

So i have to follow them go for the english kenshukai & until 5pm again

I dont wanna go for the english kenshukai

Is just because i know that my english not good

But at last, i'm going to join it

And i try to listened it & understanding it

But actually that is not bad too

I am learning a lot things from there, =)

Especially the experiece from Seko Ong !

That's was perfect !!! And bravo !!!!!!!

I am very pround to Seko Ong.

After that we are back earlier at 3pm

We are going to having our lunch + dinner, at noodle station

Elder sister.

the banana spilt after the meal

0 comments: