THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 29, 2011

Hiking

9.7.2011




It was saturday, and I wake up at 7.30am

Although that I'm so tired, but i enjoyed the whole day we at there

Yam Hwa reached my home at 8am plus

I didn't know we going Pantai Kerachut was just inside the Taman Negara

I go there once before that, but it just hiking for half an hour

This time will be hiking for 1 hour pluss

When it just started to hiking, I can feel so gasp

Cause of the steps so much, leg feel so tired & gasp so much

I like wanna faint over of that

But i didn't renounce of that, at last we successfully to go up there. =D

And there is so lucky that we met our Soka Gakkai's member there


During hiking, beside have a swing.

After reached !!
My favourite !! BEACH


Is this place so familiar ? xD


Waiting boat to going back.



Rounie's post is so funny !


ignore my face, please..


First time sitting boat, i feel so GELI. But it was fun too !! haha


Our new friends ! =)




It was a perfect hiking i go before that

Hopes will be got next time

and it was a god chance for us to learning & training.

0 comments: