THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Queens, Neway

5.7.2011



It's a tuesday !!

They all are planning to go have some fun

At last, we going for Neway singing

And i'm rushing to going back after school

Bathing then waiting Daniel to come and fetch me

I surprise something that he know how to come farlim and fetch me

I really is so scared about he will get lost at farlim here

But he was successfully to coming here and reached Queens

Reached Neway is already nearly 3pm

And i'm so hungry, although that i'm just ate a bread and juice as my breakfast

We sing K for a while, taking photos for a while..


Yen Ling aunt, Wen Khai, Guang Ri, Joanne Lee

Daniel. * Singing

A group of siao-ness that i join always.


I was playing my Pig sort during the song i am dont know how to sing


Joanne Lee




Pay the money and i gonna leave early.


Ignore my face, please.

Is time to back. Byeee

0 comments: