THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 21, 2009

Holidays - Monday

21/9
Holidays nw !!
2day my parents is nt working 2day..
Although my Elder sis & her BF is goin bek KL 2day..
And we having our breakfast 2gether wif them..
knw what is my breakfast ?
Hokkien Mee..
bcz my Elder sis BF so lik 2 eat hokkien mee..
they cum bek from KL 3 days 2 nite..
i 3 days oso eat Hokkien mee..haha..
finish our breakfast..
then they ar goin bek KL..
when about 2sumthing..
Dad is bring us 2gether goin eat lunch & fetch 2nd sis bek..
We ar waiting 2nd sis at her skul about half an hour lik tat..
So hate tat we waiting so long at car..
Me * Combine
And me & little sis is enjoy 2 plying PSP while waiting 2nd sis..
We plying until no battery..
And dad is charging it at car..cool ya..

Me & little sis enjoy eating..

When waiting 2nd sis at car..feel ntg 2 do..

0 comments: