THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School Life

15/9
2day i bring hp goin skul..
n i was listening song at my class..
And my class prefect is knw..
but they ar gud..
didn't goin tell disiplin teacher..*Thanks
And Wen is so bad..
always say me no updated 1..
always listening old song..arrgg..hahah..
But luckily no spotcheck..
And i sms-ing wif my fren gor..haha..
And i take sum photo wif my frens..

Me & Ginna
And i nid 2 配合 her..hahah..
Meng & Me
She say so long time no take photo wif me 2gether le..
actually think bek real is so long time no take photo wif her..

Ginna . Meng . Me

Jun . Meng . Me

I was first time take photo wif Jun..hehe..

Combine** Me & Meng

Combine ** Meng & Ginna

And i change my com background again..nice??

Feel so happy tat i can take photo wif my frens again..^^


0 comments: