THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Queensbay

19/9
Saturday !!
I love it..
And 2day i'm goin Queensbay..
So happy tat i can goin Queensbay again..
yooohooo !!
And my mum is call me wake up in a early morning..
then waiting Elder sis & her BF cum fetch us..
When we reach there is about 2sumthing..
then we straigh goin PUMA shop first..
bcz my Elder sis BF wanna buy a slipper..
it cost RM99 & red colour..
so expensive..
Then Elder sis is goin Paris Miki buy a contact lens..
it is brown colour..
And they at there gt a promotion..
Then my mum is buy a new spec at there oso..
And i so lik their spec..
but too expensive leh..haiz..
And actually, my fren Meng is goin Queensbay oso..
but at last, she is nt goin..haizz..

Me & Little sis
After tat, we goin DOME having coffee..hehe
Mine 1 is Ice Moccha.
Me & Elder sis
Elder sis & her BF * Leslie

My mum . Little sis . Me
After tat, we goin TESCO..
then go having hokkien mee at road side..
Delicious..yummy

When we having hokkien mee at road side.
The whole saturday tat i goin..



0 comments: