THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 14, 2009

Dissapoited

14/9
I'm here..haha..
Long time no c leh..gt miss me ?haha
finally,i can't believe tat i pass all the subjeks..
but the onli one subjeks boh pass is Sejarah..haizz..
And i feel dissapoited of my English..
Bcz i gt confidence tat i can get A..
but i onli can get B.. =(
And i feel so unhappy about my result..
i feel tis time exam my result was decrease many..
i will get more well on next time exam..
I get num 10 in class..
last time i get num 6..
Now get num 10.. =(
Feel tat, i so no use..
My math nt gud..
wanna goin fren house or any silent place study oso hard..
now i'm here 2 hope tat..
I hope i can goin out 4 study..
i will get a gud result let u all c..
i will get pass all the subjeks.. =)
And the day, i muz study already..
LAZY pls go away ! go away !
Haha..i wearing my sis skul uniform..
Look so mature ?
Not lik me..haha..
I hope i can get a gud result on next exam..
And giv me sum confidence..haha..

0 comments: