THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Combines

6/2
Paiseh tat i late post up tis. hehe
tat day my skul is cross country race.
but i didn't goin, hehe
Is bcz i hav a meeting when noon.
tat day morning i wake up at 8.
Then follow-ing my mum goin my relative hse & goin pa cheng bo.
Here is sum canddi's shot of Jacelyn Lok
23/1
Tis is at Giant 4 shopping + buying sum new year clothes.
But it is too dark. ==
12/2
2day is Friday !!!
But i'm nt goin 4 my math ttn.
All is bcz my dad call me no nid go
Stay at home 2 cleaning up my messy things + Helping mum
But i scared i can't chase up them about my math ttn
And sorry ya, Rachel. =(
I was stay ar home 4 cleaning my SAMPAH.

I was busy-ing 2 cleaning up the things, Mum & 2nd sis is busying 2 cut the meat, Dad is soo comfortable at room 2 watching TV & online. * == and Little sis is busying 2 plying her PSP.

After cleaning, i having rocky as my supper. * Yummy



13/2

The next day morning. When juz wake up then is having my ' Stupid Cupid ' movie 1st, hehe. Then helping my mum.

Jacelyn Lok Swee May candid's shot again, hahaha

Then is around 5, dad is bring us goin Farlim Old Town having coffee. xD

Then goin bek home, helping again. Then dress up waiting them cuming 2 start eating. keke.


The look of tat day. =D

Is start EAT !!!! * I was calling my mum take photo 2gether wif me, but she dont 1. =(

Me & Little sis

After cleaning up, then is time 4 bed already. =)
I'm here 2 say ' Happy Chinese New Year ! '

0 comments: