THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Year - Day 8

21/2
I'M HERE !!!!
After my CNY dancing performance, finally i here !
I woke up at 11am ++ * At tis year the most late wake up day. =D
i prepared all my things then waiting 4 them
Actually i was feel so tired. hehe
A black dress & taking a white bag ME. =D
We reach there about 2 sumthing lik tat
Then is eating sum foods tat make me feel delicious on my aunt's hse
I feel tat she is gud on cooking, i more likes 2 eat her Tom Yam Mihun. * Yummy
Waiting the others of my relative's cuming
Then they started 2 sing K again, LOL
I was go inside my aunt room watching a concert of idol
I likes my aunt's hse, i hope i was live at there.
Although her hse is far, if nt i will ask my Mum bring me go there every weekend.
The dog of my cousin. * I sitting at sofa didn't gt cum down oso, bcz i scared dog. ==

The look of my 2nd sis on tat day feel nt bad oso, hahaha

They are Gambling at living room.
This is my niece Esther, she is soooo cuteeee. xP
I likes 2 plying wif her.
New Year Day 8 is juz lik tat of me.
Will be updated a post of my CNY dancing performance soon. =)

0 comments: