THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

Team Bulding

7/2
Morning is wake up at 6.30
I dono y i need 2 wake up soo early oso. hahaha
I waiting Lee Sar cuming 2 fetch me.
She is cuming 2 fetch me at 8.
then reach there 9sumthing.
But they already wanna start the Ice Breaking.
Ice Breaking time. * Yooohooo, I kena stand up 2 introdunce myself. ==
And now is Gosho & Study.
the game i didn't gt join 2 having fun wif them.
But quite funny when watching they plying.

The sketch, really funny of tis. hahaha
And i'm the actor & the others.
Close ur eye 4 1 min. * Relaxxx
11o'clock already.
I & joanne Lee is time 2 goin up 4 our dancing practise.
but although tat the teacher is nt yet reach.
So Me & Joanne Lee decided goin down waiting them & having lunch 1st.Is the Small Group time.

Finally, is lunch time already.
Having chicken rice 4 our lunch.

Is the Telematch time. Too bad tat i nt at there already. I was goin up 4 practise the CNY dancing practise. I hope i can join them 2gether oso. =(

I was feel fun of tis, I WANT PLY TISSS ! xDI cuming down at 2.30, when i cuming down time they already finish the game. TT Is the group photo time. yooohoo !! having fun wif them, Hope will be gt next time. =)

0 comments: