THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Surprise !!!!

5/2
2day morning is goin skul
Quite boring at skul 2day.
Bcz i gt sum periods was no teacher at there.
Soo we keep chatting at there nt stop, hehe
Then 7sumthing, is goin 4 my math tuition.
And Rachel is suddenly cuming 4 tuition.
Atfirst, i was dono tat she cuming 4 tuition.
I juz knw she is keep asking me about 2nite tuition things at msn be4 i goin ttn
I sitting in the class, then suddenly gt sumbody touching me.
Then turn bek, is RACHEL !!!
OMG, what a surprise, hahahaha
Then teacher khor is arrange her sitting at the last one there 1st
I really didn't knw tat Rachel will suddenly cuming 4 ttn 1.
but thanks 4 cuming oso. xD
Be4 tat i always calling her cuming 4 ttn, but she always say march onli cum
But suddenly cuming on tat day!! xD xD
Forever Friendsss. =)

0 comments: