THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 nails can put at 1 nail upside ?

6/8
Today is let me learning one more things
It is creative at all
I really no wonder that person Koon Kit can make it
The high school meet is coming again
I going after my math tuition
Ms.khor is asking me : " I thought you dont want come to tuition anymore. "
Me : " Huh ? No la. last week i sick, soo i didn't got attend. "
I feel weird why she was suddenly ask me like that
But Ms.khor really is soo good
I like her at all the times !
If we all are not understand, she will teach and teach until we understand
The notes that she gave us really is soo thick
My friends everytimes examination, they must be borrow that from me
The notes really is soo usefully ! hahaha
Then after tuition, going to high school meet
More scary is the bridge, i damn scared too walking that bridge
Entertaiment time !!
Is gonna using our brain to complete that
I very enjoyed for that !
When started, my head pain until sooo pain and i feel hot
After when playing that, i really happy back ! mood coming back when that time
Nicholas is always make me laugh non-stop ! hahaha

Koon kit make it, is creative. right ?
I like about this kind of entertaiment
We can discuss about others to using brain game, xD
It's let me learning about everythings also must be try it 1st
If you didn't try it, you never know how to successfully to complete it
Everythings also cannot give up ! Keep it go !

0 comments: