THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Study for the Trial exam

19/8
The day of 19.8
Iris, Rachel, Jessie and Me is going Ecube center for the study
And we also mark for our Sejarah !!!
Oh my goddd !! I have no eye to see it
Just one word for that " Let it be "
No Wonder Rachel is getting high marks for sejarah * Congratss
We are laughing, Chatting, Joking etc
I think we got study ? hahaha
I just study my math
We all are thinking that we are cannot study together want
We will Chat non-stop, hahaha
But is getting fun for that !
I hopes to use my times and study with you girlss
Add Oil and good luck on ours Trial Exam ! =)
Muackss ! xD
The evidence that i got study ! hahaha
Iris was helping me doing math homeworks.



I hopes will go to study with you all next time !


0 comments: