THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trial Exam

25/8
During the Trial exam, It is let me know about many things
Before the 3rd time exam, i was regret that i didn't got seriously go study form 1 until form 3 notes
There is got many many is in the form 1 until form 2 notes
When i was open my Geografi form 1 & form 2 notes
I saw many many that i learning before
I was forget until soo clean
KH many many also in the form 1 until form 2 notes take out want only
I really very regret didn't got seriously go take out my form 1 and 2 notes and study
Is just concentrate in form 3 only
I must study in form 1 and 2 also
Why am i soo stupid !!!
Trial exam can say is soo hard
PMR i dont even go thinking
Math is sooo hard !! Everythings inside the paper
Can say is i didn't even saw it before
Really is sooo hard, paper 1 soo hard, paper 2 ok also
Not so hard, But i can't imagine that i will get how much at there
And now, is worrying about my BM paper 2, english paper 2, KH, math paper 2 results only
Really afraid that will fail ?!!
Dissapoited with my BM paper 1
I dont even get soo low marks in my BM, really is dont even take like that marks want
Sometimes thinking thinking also will crying out because of this
And getting many problems not yet settle in my mind
Running here running there
I really hate selfish person
Even is my friend selfish, i also will dislikes
I just hope
I will got a group of best frneds and girls that is soo good and soo care the other side
Share yours things together, A great life with family, Be very fond with each others ! <3>

0 comments: