THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pressure ♥

4/8
The title of this post is " Pressure "
The PMR days is gonna get closer and closer with me
I got afraid feeling in my heart
Everytimes exam also soo scared already
Then how about is my PMR ?
Trial is coming already too
I'm scare that i cannot settle good all of my busy-ing things
Exam day 1 is passed, today was the day 2
Math is damn hard ! Science i also dont know actually
And now only got one word
* Just let it be *
However the results is how also, we also must be accept the truth
Just SMILE ! =D

I likes this picture soo much !
Ohh god ! A lazy girl doing the lazy things & messy things !
Yoohooo !! i received my 3 cuttie girls belated present
I like it soo much, girl
You girls are always known that what i'm thinking about.
I Love you ! <3

The water bottle fan from My girl Ginna. xD The paper is writting * To: Joanne Mummy From : Ginna Hui
Actually, i'm dont know what is this to use it, xD Also is from Ginna
The Hand chain from My girls Rachel & Iris

The hand chain i was wanna going and buy one when use it at september, but now you two little cute guy give me as present. Then i can use it when that time ! Thanks girl !

I do love the beautiful sky ! Enjoying my lovely day !

Whatever is anything to make me unhappy, pressure, busy, happy, afraid etc. I will enjoying that too ! muackss.

0 comments: