THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Drama And Sensei...

13/12-
2day morning me 10 am wake up already...
wake up tat time so tired...
feel 1 go slp bek again...
haizz...
but cannt...
bcz me promised my grandmother morning follow her go komtar there eat buffer...
but..haizz...
then until 11 am me follow my grandmother go le...
then we go fecth a anut go oso...
is tat aunt invite us go eat...
when we reach there...
me juz eat loh...
then 1.30 lik tat...
we bek le...
when reach home...
me juz go bath first...
wait lay foong cum 2 fetch me go tambun 2 c drama...
when me reach tambun already 6.15 lik tat le...
then me n a fren..
name is celine...
me n her 2gether go c the exhibition...
hahaz...
winnie was so funny...
she was explain let me knw the caltural...
she so very jin zhang...
bcz me is her first customer...
hahaz...
then we wait a while lik tat...
we go inside the hall waiting they start the drama...
then until 8o'clock...
START leh!!!!
hahaz...
me so happy 2 c tis drama...
tis drama was so gan dong...
they act so cool...
n so nice...
inside tis drama...
me c tiok...
kar ho,wen khai,boo wei,shi hong,angelia...
when me c tiok many ppl inside tis drama..
me gt a little bit hou hui y me be4 dont 1 join...
be4 tat me did join is about me at rainbow gt join another special group...
scared me did gt time 2 join drama...
so did gt join...
haiazz...
but is too late...
then until 10 o'clock the drama finish le...
finish tat time...
me n celine go find lay foong them...
they was sitting at behind there onli...
then me go find them...
when me go find them tat time...
me gt c rou wei,rou ni,mei ling,sally...
everyday sally always bz her tennis...
haizz...
me gt so many many many month did gt c tiok my tis best fren le...
she did change pun...
lik tat so thin...
hahaz...
then me reach home...
me go bath then go cook mee 2 eat...
then c movie a while lik tat...
then go slp leh...

0 comments: