THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 22, 2008

KL trip...

19/12-21/12

we goin KL by car..
when we start goin is around 3...
when we reach there already 8...
when reach there...
dad juz drive the car find our hotel...
all hotel so expensive...
our hotel name is 'Holiday Villa'...




++me++



then we having fried rice at hotel...
the fried rice...
haizz...
OMG nie...
i'm so hard will finish my fried rice...
haiyo...



then big sis BF leslie...
giv us a christmas present...


2nd sis + me + little sis



then we plying UNO at my mum room...
after tat...
my big sis n her BF 1 bek home le...


me juz eating sumthings...
hehez...




my mum n my little sis...





my mum n my little sis again...





my little sis was doin sum funny things...





then we c the movie a while lik tat...
we bek 2 our own room do pig...
[slp...zzzzzz....]



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


day 2




a second day...
me wake up around 9 o'clock...
then we go outside the hotel meet big sis them...




me ready 1 go having my breakfast...




my 2nd sis...



u all knw what is my breakfast???
hahaz...
'yong tau fu'
niceeeeeee leh...




then my big sis n her BF bring 2nd sis go c the chinese doctor...
we oso 2gether go...
tis chinese doctor geng leh...
my mum oso gt c...



then we go times square...

big sis bring us go ply tat Dr.Fish Spa...
me n my mum 2gether go ply...



my mum was feeling ntg leh...




me start time feeling so geli...
tat fish always lik geli u 1...
then me always at there laught...
feel so paiseh nie...
hahaz...

my 2nd sis say me wasted..
me where gt wasted la...
after tat...
me oso feeling ntg le ah...
hng...
say me wasted..
u ka wasted ah...
go there did gt ply...
blekkkkk....




me n my mum plying tis fish spa oso gt half an hour...
then we go shopping...
buy shirt buy pants..
me oso gt go sungai wang...



my sis them at there c their shoes tat time...



then we all feeling hungry...
we go a restoran eating...
me eating fried rice...



isn't me n my sis same face or nt???



then we bek 2 hotel bath...
after tat...
we go eat 'Penang Hokkien Mee'
same lik penang hokkien mee loh..
hahaz...



then dad say 1 go 'Chee Cheong Kai'
big sis bring us sit the du du train go there...
me first time sitting du du train leh..
hahaz..
chee cheong kai many people loh...
then we having our supper..
"ba kua roti"
KL ba kua roti was nt same wif our penang 1...
then we bek 2 hotel rest n bath...

me feel so hot..

bcz me walk bek..

KL traffic jam so cham nie eh loh..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

day 3

me having our breakfast 'wan tan mee'..

then we go KLCC shopping...

KLCC all things so expensive...

haiz...

my dad n my little sis...

we at plygroud...

n swimming pool..


me plying the plygroud wif my little sis..hehez...



little sis . me . 2nd sis . big sis


my family...

dad . me . 2nd sis . little sis . big sis . mum


my little sis wif the christmas tree..
the christmas tree so big so tall..


my mum n my little sis...

my 2nd sis n my big sis...





me n my mum...
then we bek around noon time...
dad fetch us go ipoh 2 eat...
'ga choi kai'
then fetch us go ipoh jusco...
me buy a earing at there...
then we go buy sum fruits...



isn't tis pic cool??

all ppl blur blur..

onli me did blur..

hahaz...

captured by my 2nd sis...

then we bek 2 penang around 9o'clock...

we having our supper at penang...

when reach home already 10 o'clock...

i muz thx my big sis n leslie...

if did gt them..

we will lost at KL...

hahaz...

thx oh..^^

0 comments: