THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Life**

2day morning...
me wake up a while lik tat..
my niece christine cum 2 my house ply...
n her sis 2gether cum..
then me at living room plying wif her...
after tat,me sis wake up le...
when she saw my sis...
she lik so scared my sis 1...
hahaz...
then my sis always 1 talk wif her...
but christine did care my sis...
then me talk wif her...
but me dono she say what oso...
hehez...
she is plyng my sis eh hp...

when she is sitting on my leg tat time...
n taking my sis eh bear bear...

after tat..my sis go out wif her frens le...

onli me n christine..

me plying wif her...

hahaz...

when she eating the jelly...

after tat..me call my grandmother fetch me go cut hair..

when reach there...

they call me 4.45 cum again...

muz take appoiment wif them...

until 4.30 lik tat...

my grandmother fetch me,my little sis,n christine them...

my grandmother take my little sis go tuition first...

then bring christine them bek home...

but christine dont 1 bek home...

hahaz...

then ka fetch me go cut hair...

tis is my be4 d hair...

then nw...

change lik tis leh...

hahaz...

tat ppl n me cut my behind hair was 'V' shape 1...

isn't my tis hair style nice or nt???

0 comments: