THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

goin giant...


2day hav goin skul 2 study...
haizz...
lazy nie...
go 2 skul...
juz onli a few person...
zha zai mai lai...
if my frens didn't gt call me go...
me will mai go d..
haizz...
teacher didn't teaching oso...
bcz a few person onli...




until 1.05...
me alone walk bek home..
me walk until 1 reach tat time...
my mum n grandmum cum 2 fetch...
n goin 2 fetch my little sis oso...
then we goin 97 kopi tiam having our lunch...


when finish n reach home already 2sumthing...
dad decided bring us go 2 giant n put the uncle bek home oso...
everytimes goin giant...
me feel so sien...
bcz we everytimes goin there oso buy a few things onli...
haizz...
n there ntg 2 c oso...
sien nie...





when my father trying the clothes time...
me n my sis taking the hat 2 try n wear 2 c..


me n my sis...

0 comments: