THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

Hate homeworkss so muchh..

19/1
~hate homeworks so much~
ah!!!help me!!!
many homeworks in my new life...
hate so much...
everyday bek home oso gt many homeworks waiting me 2 finish it...
haizz...
never gt time let me rest...
when me was bek from skul...
me will go bath n having my lunch...
then me will hurry up finish my homeworkss...
but is too more la...
everyday when reach home is 2.30 lik tat...
then me will start my homeworks at 5sumthing...
me will be doin my homeworks until 7sumthing...
me will stopp...
goin having my dinner n watching TV until 8sumthing...
me will continue my homeworks...
me wanna at noon time slp oso cannt...
grrrr...
me every week oso muz do a 'jian bao' n 'zhong kai' 4 my teacher...
many subjeks in my brain..
me more lik english,maths n computer onli...
the other me nt so lik...
me more hate science,geografi,sejarah....
hate tis 3 subjeks nie...
when me study at primary skul time...
me so lik science...
but until nw...
me feel science so hard...
so hate tis subjeks ki...
n u all knw what time me slp...
1sumthing ka slp...
haizz...
hate homeworks!!!!

0 comments: