THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday life...

18/1
~my sunday life~
morning time...
goin tambun 2 practise..
2day siew yan say..
wanna full dress..
when wearing the perform clothes so hot..
we finish our practise 12.30 lik tat..
after tat,they goin 2 find clothes 4 ppl..
onli me n joanne(another joanne) inside the room...
when joanne goin 2 chat phone wif her frens...
me captured up a pic..
kekez...
when finish our practise a while lik tat...
when reach until home...
already 2.30...
dad fetch us go 2 having our lunch...
u knw what is my lunch??
hahaz...
tat is...chicken rice..
hahaz...
then bek home...
me juz rest a while...
wait my sis bath..
then turn me go bath...
then me c my favourite movie...
my sis leh...
lik a pig slp at there...
hahaz...
after tat...
dad say 1 goin out 2 having our dinner...
me call my sis n my little sis wake up...
my little sis was angry...
bcz she dont 1 wake up...
she still 1 2 slp bek...

wanna goin out having my dinner time..
the 'J' is my sis bought 4 me...

0 comments: